Work at Saltwater
How to Apply
North Pacific Groundfish
Alaska Shellfish (Crab)
West Coast Groundfish
Links for Observers
Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED and a minimum of three (3) years of experience or equivalent. In lieu of a high school diploma or satisfying the total experience requirement, relevant experience, technical school, college courses or other credentials may be substituted based on depth, breadth, and relevance to the subject matter.
• Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saltwater Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Our jobs are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law, military and veteran status, genetic makeup, or any other legally protected status.
Human Resource Technician R2
Saltwater Inc. is bidding on a contract to provide a myriad of jobs. We are looking for a person to fill a full-time Human Resource Technician starting Spring 2020. Work location may be flexible and/or may be conducted at a NEFSC facility.
• Process a wide range of human resources transactions related to recruitment and placement, classification, human resource development, and/or incentive awards.
• Process actions by verifying PAR data processing entries: e.g., resignations, terminations, LWOP, position, and pay changes, reassignments, promotions, changes to lower grade, changes in job titles, occupational codes, position numbers, organizational data, etc.
• Respond to non-technical and limited technical inquiries.
• Prepare a variety of guides in support of the processing and management of personnel items and taskers.
• Receive and review incoming and outgoing information; evaluates requirements for coordination and assigns to the appropriate office(s).
• Support the processing of various HR actions creating, copying, editing, calculating, revising, retrieving, storing, and printing a wide range of documents for the final form.
• Use personnel systems, word processing and/or other office automation equipment and various software programs to create, copy, scan, edit, store, retrieve and print a variety of documents.
• Performs additional administrative, clerical and HR support-related duties as necessary.
How to Apply:
To help us understand why you are a good fit for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter describing your past work and how you are qualified for this job to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you apply, you must indicate which job you are applying for otherwise your resume will be discarded. If you do not meet the required skills and experience, please do not apply.
Forward to a friend
Saltwater Inc. • 733 N Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99501 • Phone (907) 276-3241 • Toll-Free (800) 770-3241