Work at Saltwater
How to Apply
North Pacific Groundfish
Alaska Shellfish (Crab)
West Coast Groundfish
Links for Observers
How to Apply
1a. If applying for an observer position, you must fill out and submit our online application.* You will receive an automated confirmation when your application and resume are successfully submitted.
1b. If applying for a non-observer position, please submit the information requested in the job description to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you’re qualified, we’ll contact you for an interview, which can be in person, over the phone, or via Skype.
3. If you’re applying for an observer position, note that:
• You’ll be able to choose your preferred program(s) on our application.
• The requirements for each of programs vary. Please review them carefully since we cannot hire you unless you meet them.
• We cannot consider your application without transcripts. Please make certain that your transcripts indicate your name and that your degree is conferred.
*If you are unable complete the online application, please contact Saltwater for assistance:
Saltwater Inc. Recruiting
733 N Street
Anchorage, AK 99501-3226
Phone: (907) 276-3241
Fax: (907) 258-5999
Saltwater Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Saltwater Inc. • 733 N Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99501 • Phone (907) 276-3241 • Toll-Free (800) 770-3241